We stand there, in constant twoliness.

Hey girls! How is everybody?

I know we haven't posted anything in a while, so allow me to jumpstart this blog again by sharing with you a piece of prose I've written way back that might inspire the lover in all of you. Keep on hoping, sisters! ♥

+++

July 8, 2009
630 PM

In my head, you are me, I am you.

We are one, walking aimlessly, but in total bliss. Your hand in mine, our footsteps in sync as if it were meant to be, the concept of you and I. We talk about random things, laugh about random things, argue about random things, and we have the time of our lives. When we are silent, we let our eyes do the talking–I look right at you, and you smile, as if you understand this...connection...this thing we have between us we have yet to discover and develop. I tuck my head under your arm–with you towering over me, that wasn't hard to do...it seems like I fit right in there. I encircle you in my arms, linking and intertwining my fingers and keeping you in a circle made of me as we walk side by side to God knows where. You ruffle my boyish yet feminine-smelling hair with your hand and give my shoulders a squeeze, sniff the top of my head (which you find so intoxicating) and lightly plant a kiss on the tip of my nose. I sniff your shirt which smells like fresh laundry made more addicting by your own musky, manly scent, and my hot breath that penetrates your shirt and hits your skin probably made it more unbearable for you, coz you pull me to a stop, bring me to you in one swift move, and ensnare me in the tightest, most thankful hug known to man...as if to thank The Big Guy for Our Moment, For Bringing Us Together, For The Power of The We. We stand there, in constant twoliness, allowing the rest of the world and Time As We Know It pass us by.

And then we kiss for the first time, yet it feels like a familiar secret we've been keeping inside for so long...

In my head, you are me, I am you. That's all that matters to me, right now.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

wow, so.. wow.
i love the way words fall out of that beautiful mind of yours.

Anonymous said...

God, Jam. I am so incredibly amazed at how beautiful that was. Wow. <3 Will post a blog as soon as I get the chance. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, loves! I can't wait for you guys to start posting again....it has been a while! :)

Post a Comment