MrazWomen Update: This blog might not be as active as before, but our online friendship is as strong as ever!

I know, I know...some of you might not see the point of posting entries on this blog since we all already chat on Twitter and on Facebook (you have to message me to be added to the private group), but I can't help but feel a bit emotional (weepy even) when I realize that this is where it all started.

This blog brought us together in the first place.

For those of you active in the FB group and those of you who are not on FB but are on Twitter, I hope that you don't completely disregard the positive effects our blog posts have on MrazWomen such as ourselves, just because we have other portals in place. We have so many experiences to share--both good and bad--to other people and this is one of many ways to reach out to other like-minded folks.  For some, this is a fantastic and truly inspiring thing...imagine having a collection of friends you can talk to about anything and not being afraid of being yourself!  Only through the internet.

To encourage and inspire current members to post more and to encourage and inspire new gals to join our little online family of wonderful women, I shall post more on this blog.

I miss hearing from all of you!

Be love,
Jam

0 comments:

Post a Comment