A new Mraz blog (ad)venture by MrazGal

It’s been 2 years since I started this community, and it has come to my attention that I have not even shared how my Mraz fandom came to existence!  Unacceptable, right?

I know I still owe a recap of my recently concluded Mraz Pilgrimage in San Diego, but before that, let me share with you the birth of yet another blog project:

Words of the Carbon-Atom Girl: The Gospel According to MrazGal

Here I plan to regularly blog my thoughts about Mraz, his music, his fans, his musician friends, and anything related to those four.  I have begun my new journey in the form of a blog entry series recapping my history as a fan of Mraz.  So far, I have two:

History of MrazGal – This talks about the first time I heard a Mraz song and my first few times seeing him in concert.

History of MrazGal, Part 2 – Here I share my Twitter/Blogger moments with @jason_mraz.

I hope readers and authors of this Mraz fan blog will also honor my new one.

…and yes, the pilgrimage recap is coming soon.  I promise!

 

Be radical love,

Jam a.k.a MrazGal

0 comments:

Post a Comment