I'm the queen of rock apparently.

Or so says my boyfriend.

I miss you lovely ladies. None of us have posted lately. We need to get back in the groove. I understand it is the end of summer/beginning of the school year for some, but we HAVE to remain in contact.
The ones i talk to most of the time are TJ, Jam, and Marissa, and I'm pretty sure y'all are three of my best friends. I love you.



So, yeah, my life is going amazing.
For once in a long time, I am truly happy.
I have an AMAZING boyfriend, no exaggeration.

He makes me feel like the most amazing girl in the world.
That's how every girl in here should feel. Because you are amazing.

I'm pretty sure...
EVERYTHING is AMAZING right now.

Just remember girls, YOU fucking did it.

And i love you.


On love,
ChristinaMarie(:

2 comments:

tj_ebooks said...

Love you too, Christina! :) <3

marissa811 said...

ILOOOVEYOUUUUUUU

Post a Comment