We all knew it was coming...

As I am sure most of you ladies have read in a recent interview, our dream man plans to propose to Tristan Prettyman, WITHIN A YEAR!


“Recently I’ve found a woman I’m going to marry, and plan topropose to her within a year,” he said. “We’ve been dating a year and known each other for nine years.”

We have to try and be happy for him, girls!! He's happy, we should be happy for him! I told my mom about this and her reply was this: "He's not going to marry you, hun. I hate to tell you. I know you're bummed, but you should be happy! It's not Tawney! It's Tristan! You love her music! He is obviously happy with her."

She's right. Think about it, if yo had to pick someone (other than us Mraz Gals) who would you want him to be with? I pick Tristan. I do like her. Even though I never wanted him to marry ANYONE (except me), I always knew inside that it was bound to happen eventually. So when I read this I was of course SHOCKED and UPSET. I am over it now. Well, not OVER it, but ya know what I mean. Try to be happy for him gals! He truly loves her and is truly happy.










Be Love<3

Dahlia

5 comments:

ChristinaMarie(: said...

i know. my mom/grandma/aunt/etc all say that to me. "Christina, you know Jason isn't going to marry you right?"
Yes. And you know what? I've wanted this for such a long time.
I've wanted him and Trissy to get married since i found out they were back together. i love her with all my heart, and i've been listening to her music as much, if not more, than i've actually been listening to jason. It's so amazing. we should be invited to the wedding though. all of us.

Anonymous said...

Which interview??

Dahlia! said...

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/153422.html This interview!

Christina, I know whatcha mean. I have gotten into her music recently and I am ADDICTED!! I also agree that all of us should be invited to the wedding!! Although, I don't know if I could go and not BURST into tears just because the man of my dreams is no longer available....

Caisa said...

Well, he can merry her and be happy until I'm ready to leave all my BestNowDay moment here, spread my wings and fy over the Atlantic to make my dream come true; Marry him ;)

Ana Diegues said...

he said: "Within a YEAR!!"
Many things can happen in 1 whole year ... Maybe He will meet me in a Year.. and Tristan will be just an old Gfriend, maybe he finds out he loves Bushwalla, who knows! Maybe Fergie get divorced and Mraz will finally have his chance with her! ALL can change auhuahuhauhaha We never know!

If i had to choose, i would choose "Celibacy" for him! hahaha

But if they get married to her.. i wish them Happiness! If he is happy, I am happy! That's it!!

Peace ;***
Ana Diegues

Post a Comment