A Year Full Of Love And More To Come.

My dear FRIENDS,
This year has been an important one for me. I had lots of New things and life changing desitions were made.
I started studying what I really love (visual arts) and had 2 jobs to save money for travelling and getting an amazing -very expensive- new camara to work with. I was mad busy and left behind any interaction with social networks cause really I wanted to work on the real ones. Thats why I wasn't as present as I've been before, believe me it was heart breaking. Any time I wanted to write something came up and couldnt.
Never the less I reached to my goal and bought my camera and enjoyed it for a little while and then it was stolen. I wanted to leave it all, my jobs, everything I worked SO hard for. I felt pretty bad. After a while I started again saving and maybe next year I'll buy a new one.

It was quite a year and I had some important lessons, but the most important one was ENJOY LIFE. Do what you love, say what you think and FEEL. Feeling is the proof of being alive, which is the greatest gift.
I know some of us dont know what our faces look like or even never heard each others voices.. But I feel you gals so close. Im so so happy to know we all share something and that we feel the same. I trully dream with the day we all meet and hug like we know since EVER. Cause thats how I feel.
Im grateful to have you all in my life and know Im down and come here and read your posts or watch ur youtube links and inmediately feel better.

Thats why my ladies I wish you all a FANTASTIC new year. Full of Love And Magic.

I'll toast tonight with you all in my mind.
Be Love.

Lucy

2 comments:

Lisey said...

Lucy, you're great. I think I speak for all of us when I say so, and we all love you!
Here's to a MAGICAL year! <3

xx
Lisey

Unknown said...

I miss you sosososososososososososososo much Luce you have no idea. hope you had an awesome january 1, sistah! contact me soon!

love,
Jam

Post a Comment