Post A Photo of Your Hair Day: A Documentation.

It all started when TJ posted a photo of her new haircut on Facebook.  Check out the awesome bangs!


Then I did.  I know, it's a mess of curls, but I've had short hair for years and this is the first time in a long time I've decided to grow it out.  Besides, my boyfriend Jason already told my stylist not to touch my hair. (Yeah, he likes long hair.)


Then Christina uploaded hers.  Awesome shirt!


Soon everybody else followed!

Whitney and her awesome white headband

Babe-alicious Dawn

Stephanie's CD album cover

Dahlia's crazybeautiful red locks

Marissa and her killer blue highlights, how I envy you!

Amy, hypnotizing you with her eyes

Sarah and her adorable glasses

May and her mustache.  Another fellow hair grower due to boyfriend's demands. :P

So far, those are the people who were bored enough to follow the fad.  Haha, maybe next time we should do a weekly post-a-pic theme!  That should be fun.

I owe you a better blog post next time.

Lotsa love,
MrazGal

1 comments:

4Dawn365 said...

Wow ! Look how cool that is with our pic's all lined up - Great idea Jam.. yeah.. I must admit I have neglected the blog now that we are all friends on facebook - maybe 1 x every month or two I will peek at it, I will be better, promise :) I still have to do my video too so maybe I'll post on both.. I think I read somewhere that Mraz is aware of the blog (?) maybe through a comment made by Tristan...( Christina did you say that at one point?) so if he's reading too then we should really get back to posting right ! Hahahaha

Post a Comment