MrazWomen: Road to remembrance

It's been ages since anybody has posted on this blog. Partly because blogging is such a tedious process (you have to think of something clever to write because you never know who else out there is reading/criticizing your thoughts and/or ideas), and partly because Blogger is passé. Facebook is the new "it" place to converse with as many people as you can (who knew you actually knew a thousand or so people?), any time you want.

While I am a hundred percent guilty of checking Facebook on my phone every 5-10 minutes, guilty of posting one-word explanations to shared links and even guilty of posting photos as comments, I'd like to think my brain is still capable of typing out a thousand words ala Carrie Bradshaw. So here's me trying to revive my habit of writing (which I claim to love with a passion but have not done in a long, loooooong time) as well as this old blog.

Ahhhh, this blog. The birthplace of my beloved brainchild: a community of like-minded individuals who are in continuous awe of Jason Mraz, the man and the musician. We have come a long way, haven't we? Personally, all I have to do is click on the MrazGal tag and I can take a quick trip down memory lane and see what kind of person/Mraz fan I was then. What I really want to reflect on, however, is not what I or we used to be like as a fandom but how we are now, as a network of strong friendships that hold each other dear. Which is pretty goddamn awesome.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
[moment of reflection]
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

The MrazWomen are some of my best-est friends in life, and I am incredibly and utterly grateful that they have chosen to be part of my little online family - both those who have known me from the very beginning and those whom I have only become acquainted with recently. All I've ever wanted was someone to share my story with - the story of where I came from and where I'm going - and I definitely hit the jackpot with these gals.

That's all I want to say, for now. More random thoughts in the next coming days.


Jam

0 comments:

Post a Comment