holy toledo, batman. It's been forever!

I started a blogpost FOREVER ago, and was really depressed, but about halfway through, I realized, wow. i didn't want to keep any of it. ewh. it was annoying.




I am in San Antonio right now. In comparison to everywhere Patty goes, it seems like nowhere.




But it's really got me thinking.


Just me and my grandma took this roadtrip alone.




And I thought I would be bored out of my mind.




Last night, we went out to eat, then randomly, she decided, "we have no reason to stick around here (Houston), let's leave tonight!" And so we embarked on a four and a half hour roadtrip, to somewhere she refused to tell me until the end.




We've spent some good quality time together. Which has been good for both of us.




I've been waaay too caught up in my social life lately, and needed an excuse to get the hell away from my phone for awhile. :)


She told me all these stories I had never known about her before.


All these love stories.


I didn't even know my grandma was capable of romantic love (her being the "Player type". She was basically a one woman army her whole life. she's tough).




We talked. I told her about things I had never felt comfortable telling her before.


Like the affair I had with someone. She knew him, and his wife.


She didn't judge me, like I thought she would.




This weekend has been amazing. :) I saw the Alamo.









And the Riverwalk. I never imagined it'd be that beautiful.






Oh, and I think I'm beginning to remember myself.




The part of me I'd tucked away.


The part accepting of falling in like. Or even love. Who knows?


It could be Love.
I have a feeling, it's going to be amazing, either way.
I love you girls.
Thank you for putting up with me enough to finish reading.


1 comments:

Patty Zc said...

This is a beautifiul post..
besos y abrazos! :D

Post a Comment