mrazgirls!

I love my MrazWomen.
They tell their stories, they hear mine and we truly understand each other.
We support each other.
But above all they can always cheer me up, no matter what.

I am grateful for finding them, and I am sure that someday I will meet each and everyone of you.
Have an awesome day, as for me I am about to sleep, this time change really makes me shitty.

Greetings from Antibes, fr.




Oh, btw.. I didn't tell you guys.. I went skiing in les Alpes.. omg.. I never imagined I would be so good.. (sure!) haha I had bruises all over my body :(
I share with u a pic of me doing great!




Well, I tried... Good news are that at the end I made it :D
besos
Patty Zc

Be Love..

1 comments:

ChristinaMarie(: said...

Patty. I freaking love you. You were the first person to follow me on twitter, and I will always be thankful for that. You're always traveling to amazing places. Travel to see me. :)

Post a Comment