"Eu Vim" - Our Love Looks Like

Mraz named this song "Eu Vim" in one of his setlists... It means "I Came" in portuguese... Guess that's one of the reasons why i cried listening to it.



I dream with the day someone will say this to me:

"There isn't one part of me... That doesn't love one part of you"

and also

"I have come to be the one to stand beside you when the sun decides to bow its head
I've come to be your friend
I'll share with you my secrets till there's nothing left to hide
And
when you feel the darkness I'll remind you of the light you have inside

This is what our love looks like"

I love this song!

4 comments:

Patty Zc said...

OMG! I loved it.. i loved the lyrics u posted...
*sigh*

AMAAAAZING!

Unknown said...

<3

Amy said...

Love this!!

Missy said...

is this song available on an album or anywhere to download?

Post a Comment