Finally!

Okay ladies, don't tease :)
You lovely gals get the premiere of my first vlog, right here, right now. It's silly, it's weird, the intro is my personal favorite, but this is something to get me started on where I want to go in life. Subscribe to me here, and eventually I'll have my camera to make real short films that will be WAY more entertaining than my silly rants on life.
Enjoy!
Isn't the screenshot that Youtube chose to display at the beginning just grand? ;)


Keep being love, gals!

4 comments:

ChristinaMarie(: said...

this was sooo adorable. i reposted on FB. Love you twin. Shout out to me, next time. :))

Unknown said...

And me! <3

Ana Diegues said...

Nice vlog ;D
I wanna see your cats.. hahaha

Welcome to the vlog world ... take care!!!
Keep inspiring,
Love..
AnA. D.

brandie said...

omg... i can't believe you've never seen pulp fiction......... </3

congrats on the blog!

Post a Comment