I know what I want to be, so I will be it.

When I want something, I will get it.
When I want to be something, I will be it.
I am passionate.
I am driven.
I will do what it takes.

I am attending my local junior college as a film major currently, and I feel utterly unsuccessful. I met a young man in my film production class recently, and he amazes me. He is two months older than me (I am 18) and is already getting paid by Google for the videos he writes, directs, and edits.

I want to be that.
I went to the movies early this morning, to watch the new film "The Social Network," and it left me inspired. I watched that film in a different perspective than I used to watch films. I drove home from that movie almost tearing up at the prospects of becoming something that I desperately want to be.
I want to make movies.
I don't have a camera yet, and that's something that's kind of necessary to do what I want, but until I save the money for one, here's what I'm gonna do.
I have a webcam.
I have a video iPod.
And I have basic film editing software.
So I'm gonna start documenting my life. It won't be pretty, it won't be professional, but it'll be a start. I'll create a YouTube channel, and see how far that takes me. I'll post my videos for you ladies to watch and critique.

I am so excited to be what I've always wanted to be.


On being love,
TJ


1 comments:

Lisey said...

You go, girl.

Post a Comment