Halfway Home

I started this blog entry in hopes of getting a kick start on this topic.


We need to have a Mraz Convention.

I know it sounds freaking bonkers cause we live all over the world, but wouldn't it be freaking rad?!?!?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that would be like, the best thing ever.

We should do it around Christmas Time of Next Year.

Like.... December 22nd, 2011.

Does that sound good?

The only thing... place? where the hell are we going to make it a meeting ground for 20 some-odd girls around the globe to meet in the middle?

I say....

Virginia.
It's where it all began, no? and once you get in the US, it's not that big a deal to travel across anyways.
I'm pretty sure if I can ever make it out of Texas, I'll be alright (since Texas can cover more distance inside the state than 3 or 4 other states can together).

So what say you, little mamas?

Anyone up for a little planning?
Even if it isn't anywhere near Virginia or in December of Next Year, i don't care.

Just wanna get the idea pumpin through y'alls minds.

Let's do this.
Please?


Let's call this project "Halfway Home"

Cause in a way, i am halfway home.

And so are you.



On Being Love,
ChristinaMarie(:

7 comments:

marissa811 said...

this sounds amazing, AND i went out to eat with my gramdmother earlier today and they played this song. so if thats not a sign i dont know what is. i would love to meet each and everyone of you girls. LOVE YOU <3

Unknown said...

I'm in.

ChristinaMarie(: said...

Well Marissa, you and I are going to meet each other anyways. Probably some time around this Christmas Time. :D The next time you come to your Grandma's.

Jam's in. Shit's about to go down. :D

tj_ebooks said...

I plan on winning the lottery within this next year. If my plans go through correctly, I'm in.

ChristinaMarie(: said...

Oh Twin, how you amuse me. <3333

Anonymous said...

If I get a car, & my parents stop being crabby by then, I'm in too.

But i'm sad to say ladies, that i doubt it will happen. Video chat me when you're together & we'll be in business :p

Lucy said...

Thats one amazing idea!! I could try sth like that! Im waaay far from
home haha but i would if it gets me to you my friends.. For real we should all meet and try to get to the MrazMan dont ya think? I know is close to impossible but i might have a way to reach him (has to do with my news).. Anyway even if we dont next year we should at least start planning sth when we all get to see each other and we could go to a mraz show together and maybe who knows meet the guy.. Lets dream big :)

Post a Comment