An Expression of Gratitude

I know it's probably very redundant to say this, but I don't care:

I am grateful for Jason Mraz.

This week has only had fleeting moments of good in it, and my all-Mraz playlist has been my anchoring force of sanity, tethering the little rational piece of me that lives on to a happy place.

Jason, you remind me that no matter how many tears may fall across my face throughout all my struggles, life goes on.

I'm also so grateful that I am a part of a community of such incredible women. Thanks for being your beautiful selves.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, just these few sentences are so powerful. And very beautifully written. I, too, am so grateful for Jason Mraz--and as repetitive as it sounds, I feel like I can never truly say it enough because of how incredible and inspirational a human he is. He makes me strive to be a better me. He has changed my life. So grateful you're a part of this wonderful community of women! <3

Hugs,
- Sasha :)

Post a Comment