Howdy

I am Amy. I’m 23 (24 on the 10th of March) I am also is Portland Oregon. I love it here. I have been a Mraz-a-holic for many years… sometime in high school I heard “Remedy” on the radio and was instantly hooked… and have been since. I saw him live for the first time in 08 and again in 09 . Amazing live.

If I had to pick one favorite song it would have to be Sleeping to Dream… my man and I are separated by land and ocean and an 8 hour time difference and this song brings a smile to my face. Because I indeed, sleep to dream. Halfway home is my favorite to sing in the shower, and beautiful mess will be played at my wedding. And countless others that are constantly played and sang along to.

A little non-mraz related random stuff about me.
I love to laugh.... laughter is what gets me through most days. I try to find the funny in situations where some people would find anger. I love love. I love giving love. I love being in love. Anyone who doesn't see that in me is truly missing out.

<3


1 comments:

Lucy said...

this is so sweet!!
i love to laugh too :)
welcome amy!

Post a Comment