affirmation of my day.

I have realized today that I will be listening to Jason for the rest of my life and will never ever get bored or tired of him. Music and artists come and go for me depending on my mood and the time. Artists die out and run their course. Songs get re-played over & over until you just can't listen anymore. Jason's songs aren't like that. He's not like that. He's always a fresh experience for my ears & eyes every time. I'm going to be humming The Remedy until I'm old & grey. I'm looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN!
I agree with every single word of this.

<3,
Sasha

Unknown said...

I AM IN.

The Remedy is responsible for my being a Mraz devotee. It holds a special place in my heart, which I openly wear on my sleeve.

Sing it with me! Aaaaaaaay...I won't worry my life awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy.....

Lucy said...

i'm in too!
this is beautiful!!

(jam im singing while reading hahah I WONT WORRY MY LIFE AWAAAAAYYY!)

thanx christinee

Post a Comment