Goodnight

Hello All! I have never blogged before. Sorry if I happen to bore you, put you to sleep, or if I ramble. I am also not the greatest with words. I am sitting here typing this listening to some Lovely Jason Mraz tunes. I listen to him everyday. Jason Mraz helps me through everything. I listen to his music when im sad or angry. When im happy or bored. When I sit and draw or even just when I have to fold some laundry. I wish I had discovered this amazing man and his amazing talent sooner. I am instantly happy when listening to his tunes. There have been some very hard times in my life where I wish I could have just gone and listened to his wonderful music. I can honestly not stop listening now that I have started. I say goodnight now Mraz gals. Lots of love always. Dahlia :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Douglas said...

Oh my goodness same here! I honestly had nooo idea who he was till I'm Yours came out in like the summer of '08. I beame obsessed with that song because Idk if I've ever heard such a happy son! :) When I started looking at his other music like The Remedy and You and I Both I started realizing who he was and fell in love:) Hahahah. Now I literally cannot go a day without listening to some form of his music and I CANNOT go a day without listening to I'm Yours and Anything You Want at least once:)

Anonymous said...

Same here! I discovered "I'm Yours" first and I checked out all the older songs, and as Stephanie said, "fell in love." <3 I gotta listen to at least a few Mraz songs every day. Or I think I'd go nutso. Haha. :)

Post a Comment