My first time here..

Hey there!
I’m new around here and I feel so very happy in participating in this, since this is my first post I would like to introduce myself a little. My name is Patricia, there are plenty nicknames for that name you can feel free to use any of them. Well, I’m 19 years old and I live in Monterrey, Mexico. The first time I heard Jason Mraz (with hear I mean really paying attention to the music) was because of my dear friend Irma, she has introduced me to several artists, movies, TV shows, etc.. But when I heard ‘I’m Yours’ my life changed haha. I really liked the song, the relaxed music in it, the lovely voice of the singer, and the way he was barefoot in the video and he seemed so relaxed



So I started looking up who he was, where he was from, etc.. Funny, I thought he was bald, that’s why he used hat all the time LOL.

After that there were strong events happening in my life, and I started questioning a lot of things, and that’s when I found Jason’s blog. I loved the way he talked about live, love, music, earth, but most importantly himself.. The first post I read was the one called “Excuse Me.” I laughed so hard at it and I was amazed of how he expressed about himself. This is when I started reading his blog, and everything I could about him, and most of his words really make me think twice about a lot of things I was doing at the moment. I changed. I changed the way I express myself, the way I think, and even a little my beliefs. What amazed me the most was that he was not trying to persuade anyone to change his beliefs, but yet his questions and his points of view made me question myself searching for my own answers, for my own beliefs, for my own me.
Well, I don’t mean to do this an eternal post, just saying hi to a love-inspired community. Feeling grateful for being part of it. I suppose I’ll be telling about random events, moments, songs, etc.. That’s the point of this, isn’t it?

Soon i'll share with you a picture of my tattoo, which was inspired by him, and as I said: each one of his words make me find my own meaning to them.
Have an amazing day! Be Love.
Besos!
Patty

*I’ll be honored to see some more Mraz Lovers follow me on twitter @PattyZc*

Btw, since English is not my native language please I would be eternally grateful for any corrections, misspelling, grammar, etc..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring.

I love this: "What amazed me the most was that he was not trying to persuade anyone to change his beliefs, but yet his questions and his points of view made me question myself searching for my own answers, for my own beliefs, for my own me."

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN.

Grateful to have you here with us and can't wait to read about that tattoo o' yours inspired by the Mraz Man!

Love as always,
Sasha B. (LoverOfMraz on Twitter, by the way) :)

Unknown said...

I am happy you decided to contact me and join us. Welcome!

Love,
Jam
MrazGal

Lucy said...

"love this: "What amazed me the most was that he was not trying to persuade anyone to change his beliefs, but yet his questions and his points of view made me question myself searching for my own answers, for my own beliefs, for my own me."

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN."

IT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL TOO!

hola patty!! aca otra sudamericana! (kay i'll translate that for u guys: hello patty! here other southamerican!)

im so glad this is getting bigger and bigger!

SPREAD THE LOVE :)

Post a Comment