Wa wa wa wa wake up everyone!

I woke up this morning and immediately started listening to Jason Mraz. I realized that I never get tired of his songs. Not once have I ever turned his songs off, or said "Wow I haven't listened to this one in awhile!". One of his songs could be put on repeat all day and I would never tire of it. While listening to his amazing music I started getting excited thinking of the endless possibilities of his up coming album. I then almost started jumping up and down when I realized new album means new tour. I cannot wait for the new album and im even more excited to see him live again! A experience I will never ever forget. I have been listening,singing,humming,dancing, to this song for a few days now. I felt the need to share it with you lovely ladies although im sure you have heard it! Enjoy! Lots of love! Dahlia.

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!!
thanx dahlia!
(btw i love your name hahaha beautiful!)

Post a Comment