Little Moments

Sooo... I got my hair cut yesterday, on Wednesday.
As I was walking out of the bathroom at the salon, what do I hear?
Only my favorite song in the entire world.


Today. I was just walking into my fun day at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. I hear some guy talking at one of those big stage things saying he's gonna play some music.
First song.


Little moments like these make me smile.
I love you, Jason Mraz :)

(P.S.- I was ASTONISHED to see that I had to go all the way back a page to see all the new posts! So great to see all the posting love :) Welcome newbies, as well! Follow me on Twitter- @LiseyEldridge )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was astonished too! I am so so so happy that everyone is starting to actively post.

SO HAPPY.

I am glad that you joined us. :)

PS: I love it whenever I hear Mraz at the mall, too!

Lucy said...

those are the things that make me smile like a child. those little moments.
lo ve ly :)

Post a Comment