Heart is bursting full of love.

This isn't a Jason-related post, but it's love-related, so maybe in a way, it is.


Him: You know?
Her: I know. :)
Him: How could I not, right?
Her: ♥ = LOVE = duhh
Him: Haha, what, you LOVE me?
Her: Oh are we spelling it out now?
Him: Watch this.



Her: I thought you wanted me to sleep!
Him: Just watch that first, then sleep. :)
Her: Haha you sent it to me pretty quick. Got this saved somewhere or something?
Him: That's because I was already watching it lol
Him: May have been on my mind you know?
Her: I know. :)
Her: MY ANSWER.



That's it.  Hope you guys have tummies full of butterflies and a great day ahead!


Jam
aka MrazGal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, super cute! <3 And I checked out your other blog. I love the layout...really fun and creative with the whole "listing" thing! And you made my heart all warm and fuzzy with that "special mention." Thank you so much, Jam. It's 6:30am here, and I wanted to hop on my computer before heading to school, and saw it.

Love you for kickin' my day off on the right foot,
Thanks a million--it means a lot,

Sasha B. <3

Unknown said...

You didn't only get a special mention. Your card is actually up on my Inspiration Wall! your card and what you wrote reminds me daily why I do the things I do... thank you for that!

Have a great day at school, love!

<3
Jam

matcky said...

Awww. When I was younger, I used to watch old episodes of The Partridge Family on TV and I had such a crush on David Cassidy, even though I knew in real time he was as old as my father!

Lucy said...

OMG got no words other than OH MY GOD.
this might be the most creative-romantic thing E V E R.
theres no need to say it by now but I LOVE HIM! he rocks.
u got a keeper
and he's so damn lucky to have u!

Post a Comment