Hello There :)

I know almost nothing about any of the ladies that contribute to this blog, and I'm sure you know even less about me, but I can say right now that I am absolutely thrilled to become a part of a community like this.

My name is Elise, you can call me that, or Lisey, or whatever else suits your fancy. I live in the beautiful and rainy Portland, OR, and I'm 14 (and a half!) years old. I don't know if that would make me the youngest of the people who contribute on here, but I'm guessing it does.

I suppose you could call me a Mraz fan since I was 6 or 7, but I didn't really know it since I was about 12. My mom and I used to hear "The Remedy" play on the radio, and when Jason would sing 'you were born on the 4th of July', my mom would tell me that it was my song, that it was written for me (I was born early morning on the 5th). And when I was about 9, Jason recorded a live version of "Wordplay" at a local radio station, which got put out on a CD, which my mom and I bought. I listened to the song constantly, and once I even sang the whole thing, word for word, at a party held at my house. It wasn't until "I'm Yours" was released as a single that I finally realized who this incredible man was. I've basically been obsessed ever since.

Once again, I'm so excited to become a part of the Mraz Women. I can't wait to hear and share our experiences together :)

Much love,
Elise

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome, Elise! It's so nice to see someone as young as you are here. If you ask me, you are never to young to Be Love and be a Mraz fan. ♥ So welcome...hope you keep posting!

Jam

Anonymous said...

Hey Elise! Super stoked that you're now a part of this community. I'm Sasha, by the way. And I think you and I are the youngest ones on here...lol. I'm 15 going on 16 in October. And I think you'll like it, here. It's a really great bunch of gals. :) Happy posting, love! <3

Amy said...

Portland! yay! Me toooooo!

:D

marissa811 said...

Hi Elise! its great to have you join us! cant wait to read more of your posts<3
Marissa=)

Lucy said...

u'r so young! or i am so old.. hahahah
anyway! welcome!
:)

Unknown said...

Hahaha I'm like, the oldest, I think. :P

Post a Comment