Hey Santa, This is what I Want.

I figured out that we all could use a bit of laughter (and why not, melt a little with hotness) since this life wont give us any truce.
Here's my Xmas gift to you lovely warm-hearted ladies -a bit early, so we can start feeling the spirit-

You probably 've already seen this.. is one of the Webisodes from J's Myspace.

So fast foward to 1:11 and enjoy :) or laugh really hard.. eitherone works!

Merry -hot- MrXmaz!

Jason Mraz Videos musicales de MySpace


Heeey Santa! Want a green smoothie dude?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, 1:11!!!!! YES!! Anyways... surprisingly, I haven't seen that video, but I enjoyed it so much. Those guys are hilarious!
Thanks for the post Lucy,
Sasha
- Definitely getting into the Christmas spirit cuz of this! <33

Post a Comment