Today was especially hard to handle in so many ways...

...so this is me, providing A-Mraz-ing inspiration for everyone, myself included.

We are all free to be. We are free to forget. We are free to dream. We are free to scream. So celebrate something in your own way today, this week, and the rest of the year. Light that dormant fuse in your ass and sparkle once in a while. Help me hear the boom from way out here.
Mraz, July 4, 2008

And yeah, I think I need something to watch to keep the bad vibes away.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks dear. I needed to hear this today.

Lucy said...

This made my soul smile.
HUUUGG BABE! huge warm fuzzy sweet lovey hug to you

Unknown said...

2009 is a bitch to deal with, huh? I am glad this helped you as much as it did me...for the time being.

Lots of positive vibes and love for you both!

Post a Comment