I'm Off to see the Wizard..

Oh my beautiful girls.. I have to say this is the hardest post to write.
I'm going with the fam to the beach house for 16 days. Is really far away from the city, in the middle of nowhere -plain forest- with a little privated beach.
Is quite lovely.. probably because of the memories that holds...
I went for the first time when i was 10 months old and have gone every year since. Is our lil tradition to spend there new years and is the excuse to have ALL of the Fauners together at least once a year. And oh boy, we're a whole lot! Which makes it so much fun!
Is where I learnt to walk, drive, ride a bike and my 1st beautiful horse Windy (yeah, cause of the wind on my face..ha so creative!) got drunk for the first time and smoke my first cigarette -and last one cause i wasn't much into it, i never did..a non smoker-.

Anyway, i'm really excited to see the whoooole fam and i also must admit i could use a time off. To think, relax.. catch up on some reading and work on my tan.

2009 was an important year to me.. so many things happened -offcourse meeting jason! i'll never forget it-. But i'm very ready for 2010. I have so many things to do and though 2009 was a good year i'm done with it. I'm eager to MOVE ON. To see what life has planned for me.

I have a lil tradition of my own on new years. I write a list of things I'd like to keep from last year to the new one. And on the other side of the paper I write what i dont want to have anymore, what i won't do again or stand.
I go to the beach by myself, read it out loud and burn it. Then I throwaway a stone or sth with certain weight to represent the bad and negative things/thoughts being released.
I'm not sure if it is a good exercise or not, but it works for me.

The reason why i'm telling you guys this is because one of the things in that list this year, one i'm happy to have and i REALLY wanna keep is Y O U.
I wanna keep coming to this blog and find your amazing posts.. the rare j vids -to me sometimes-, your random comments or i-need-to-get-this-out-of-my-chest posts.. your AMAZING life stories. Everything in here makes me feel part of something. I know i might be a freak but i really feel a connection with all of you. Maybe stronger with ones than others but bonds in the end. And i couldn't be happier. I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

I'll be gone for 16 days with NO access to internet so that will be 16 days of not knowing of your beautiful souls. And it might sound lame but I'LL MISS YOU A LOT.
Seriously this blog drew a smile on my face more than once and that is something i need.

So yeah.. I just wanted to let you know what i feel for you and for this amazing blog that unites our souls.
I wish you gals nothing but happiness love and joy for this new year that comes. Is never too late to do what you wanted to or to say what you didn't. End this 2009 the way you wanna start 2010. I'll be thinking of you for sure when i raise my glass and smile.
ENJOY and BE LOVE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

marissa811 said...

Lucy!! your blogs always make me smile<33 i feel the same way about this beautiful blog that has brought us all together. i will surely miss your blogs for the next few days. Happy New Years
HUG<3333333333

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Lucy, this was such a sweet post. Your posts always make me really happy! :D I, too, am so happy that we can connect now on this blog (and even Twitter). You gals are just the greatest friends, and I love you all so much! Happy New Years, darling! <3
- Sasha

Unknown said...

I AM SO GRATEFUL TO MEET YOU, LOVE!

Here's to a better year ahead of us!

And to everyone here, this blog is my gift to you...nothing makes me happier knowing I've helped create long lasting friendships. :)

Happy 2010, everyone!

Jam
The INVISIBLE Mraz Gal :)

Post a Comment