Today im sad. I got a call from my grandmother saying that my great grandmother(mom-mom) might not make it through the weekend. this news was particularly hard to deal with because it is the the holidays,but mostly because she is a great women and the person i look up to the most. she has been really sick for awhile and i know its better for her to go, but i will miss her so much. I guess i just want to tell you guys that even though we havent met im very grateful to have made such wondeful friends, that i can share this with. Merry Christmas <3
Love Always, Marissa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I know how you feel. TIGHTEST.HUG.EVER!!!

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. You know how to reach me. :) Will pray for your mom-mom's hopeful recovery.

Anonymous said...

I am also extremely grateful for all you guys and everything you helped me get thru, be it big or small. I know you're always there when I need a lift or a helping hand, and that's so special to me. I hope and pray for your great grandmother's recovery.

Love you,
Sasha

marissa811 said...

thank you guys <33

Lucy said...

oh my! that's so sad!
I hope she make's it thru. if not.. u gotta know is what life is all about, we live and we die. Im sure theres something better for her awaiting and she'll look down to you and be proud.
still, i hope for her recovery. and to you the biggest hug ever!
stay strong kid!
we're here for you!

Post a Comment