I wonder how many times I have to say "Don't let your mind stop you from having a good time" before I actually listen.

Really. No matter how many times I say it to myself.... I'm still standing back and letting the world pass me by and feeling sorry for myself and everyone else has a great time.

I wish I was like the rest of you girls. Instead of the giant ball of worry I continue to be.

I guess I just need encouragement. And giant hugs.

Because I really let my mind stop me from having a good time.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

oh amy! first of all: HAPPY FIRST POST!
second.. can i tell u, IAM THE SAME!
u have no idea how many times i tell myself that, like come on "dont let.." and i keep quiet and dont stand for myself or do what i want to cause im worried about what others might think.
is not a one time thing, u just gotta be constant, and tell it to yourself as many times needed. IT WILL BE UNDERSTOOD at some point. IT HAS TO!
just hang in there!
u'r not alone :)

biggg hugg!!

marissa811 said...

Hi Amy, I agree with Lucy i think we can all be a little hard on ourselves sometimes, but you just need to remind yourself how awesome you really are =] <3

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

I gotta agree with the other gals, too. Sometimes, I'll tell myself, "Don't let your mind stop you from having a good time" but I shy away from the fun just because I'm scared of what other people may think (like Lucy). But I still constantly tell myself that. And I think after all the repetition, it will seep into my brain that I should just go out and have a good time, not concerning myself with others' judgments.

- Sasha :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I am one big giant ball of worry myself...

Just keep telling yourself that, and never stop!

love you!

Jam
The INVISIBLE Mraz Gal :)

Post a Comment