Amy's Favorite Music List.

I was listening to music and I decided that I want to list my favorites.  In no particular order.... after the top 4. The Top 4 are my absolute favorites!

-Jason Mraz
-Eric Hutchinson
-Matchbox Twenty
-The Killers

-Matt Nathanson
-Matt Hires
-Mat Kearny (wow, I have a lot of Matt's)
-Franz Ferdinand
-Lady Gaga
-Sara Bareilles
-Ingid Michaelson
-Red Hot Chili Peppers (my best friend is obsessed with them... been listening to them a lot lately. After I read Scar Tissue.... I have much more respect for the music and how it was written. Anthony Kedis has lived a very interesting life.I recommend the book to anyone who is a fan of music in general.)
-Josh Kelly
-James Morrison
-Joshua Radin
-Howie Day
-The Frames
-Bruno Mars
-Ce Lo Green

I just downloaded Alpha Rev.. good music :)

and that is all I can think of off the top of my head right now. Post yours.. I love music suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment