Up, Flyin' Away!

Today I finished writing 6 full pages. Pages filled with thoughts, emotions and details of this past year. It had the good, the bad, the ugly, the silly, the sad, the happy…. all of it! Last year, I went through about every emotion a person could go through, so I guess it took 6 full pages to get it all out. After I finished it, you know what I did? I pressed DELETE! Yep, on purpose!

The past is the past for a reason. It’s only purpose is to hold space for memories and lessons. It is not there to be dwelled on, or filled with regret, or used as a comparison for today. When you start comparing how you live your life today to the past you put a limit on yourself. You are limiting your possibilities. When you live in the present, live in the now, and experience life from that vantage point, you’re “taking the ceiling off”. The possibilities are limitless!



I was inspired this year by Jason’s “Happy Now Year” blog. I’m focusing on spontaneity and living without fear this year. If there is one thing I learned last year, it was that life is too short for regrets and fear! So I challenge all of my Mrazzy friends to remember this is what your life looks like! Love it and live it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment