The Gratitude Project 2011

It came to me today and I want to send Gratitude around the world.
So this is what I came up with.

I recently bought this Journal:


I fell in love with this journal on Amazon the moment I saw it. I really think we could use it to not only write a list of what we are grateful for.. but a little note or letter to the other MrazWomen that you will be sending it a long to. The next person on the list. I really want to get as many of you ladies to do this as possible. I want us to send a little gratitude and love around the world. And hopefully add more ladies as we go along.

If you want to do this with me.. Hopefully you will. Email me (ameronieo@gmaildotcom) or tweet me (@ameronieo) with your address and I will add you to the list. 

The book itself is very small and light so postage will not be too much.

I really really love this and hope you all can participate.  Lets make 2011 a year full of so much love and Gratitude.

I love you all so much! :) 

-Amy


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You should put the addresses in the notebook itself so the person who receives it next will know where to send it after.

I think Brandie collated most of our addresses in our googlegroup, but in case someone wants to add themselves to the list, email their address to the googlegroup as well so we can create a directory. :)

I am excited about this! Sisterhood of the Traveling Mraz! :)

<3
Jam Kablam

marissa811 said...

I love this idea!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this

Amy said...

All three of you are in?

Is your address in the googlegroup Christine?

Post a Comment