WOOOW! HI THERE!

HEY MRAZZY CRAZY LOVERS

Well ladies, i'm a new Mrazwoman!!! yeeeyy, so happy!

Read some posts just to get an idea of what to write and realized that I wanted to share so much stuff with you!!!

First of all, gonna introduce myself: my name is Paula, people just call me Pau, Pauline, Puli. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I practice yoga, did dance lessons for many years, Im addicted to my camera, I like photography very much and write sometimes poems or verses when Im inspired (for myself). Im 20, starting Graphic Design at Buenos Aires University and beginning to explore life, what I want to do, and those sort of things.
And this is where jason enters into my life. Apart from his extra-talented voice, uplifting melodies and catchy and sometimes funny wordplay, I love his perspective of the world and the way he puts in practice all that he wants to do. I don't need to explain it anymore, Im sure you all know what Im talking about - gratitude, be love, the power of now, what he posts on his blog, etc… If you haven't heard yet his speech at Leaders Causing Leaders, I super-hiper-highly recommend it (from youtube) ;)

I knew Jason not so long ago, I must confess. I think I became his fan in 2008, when I fall in love with Geek In The Pink, Details In The Fabric and Butterfly. Later, I started to hear more and more songs, and even today I find new songs (the older ones) and many versions of the same songs that are really awesome. Its never-ending, fortunately, there is always something new to hear or see.

Now in February Im going on holidays to Brazil, its pretty close to Argentina, and as you all know Jason will be playing some shows in different cities there and Im trying to convince my parents to go to one of them in Salvador. Hope we'll goo!!! Ive never gone to any of his shows YET. He came only once to Buenos Aires and I couldn't go! I wanted to kill myself! So Im very excited about this possibility.

Apart from J, I hear Jack Johnson, Tristan Pretttyman, Ben Harper, Christina Perri, Colbie Caillat, Coldplay, The Fray, Corrine Rae Bailey, The Makepeace Bros.,The Kooks, Oasis, The Script, James Blunt, Jamie Culum, John Mayer, Keane, music from my country, also Brazilian music etc, etc.

And this year 2011 I've decided to have a greener & healthier life: turning off lights when they are not being used, dividing the trash for plastic, paper, etc, saving more water, eat healthier, do more exercise, & so on. Also trying to tell my family and friends to do the same.
I would also like to begin with portuguese and singing lessons, perhaps someday in the future I will dedicate and post for all of you some Mraz song ;) Don't expect it too soon haha.
And why not finding a prince charming this year? <>that came into my mind right now =)

Im @pauaubert at twitter and many of you are following me. At first I didn´t tweet anything and retwitted everything that I liked or find interesting. Now Im trying to write more things and find difficult to stop retweeting everything, haha but I'm trying to.
I don't know how I wll be able to survive three weeks without you guys and twitter and mraz's videos!! But hopefully I will be seeing him in Brazil ;)

Moving on, Im so happy for J and the pretty TP for their engagement, they really make me happy and they were made for each other. Some time ago I read on twitter that Tristan had joined MrazWomen. Is it true or I had just misunderstood everything?
Once for New Year I wrote something to TP in her twitter and she retwitted me that, I couldn't believe it, I was sooo blissful.

And last but not least, Im really thankful for finding this blog and being part of it, not only I get to know more info and videos from Jason =), but also I love being part of this "community" (if you agree) that is cozy and welcoming, where all of us share our life experiences, thoughts, likes, problems, projects, etc. So thanks for being there, wherever you are in this globe and hope we will get to know each other more :) That really comes from my heart. <3


Wish me luck in Brazil 8) !!! I will be there from this saturday until the 21st of February. Brazilian garotinhas, any of you will go to the Festival de Verao at Salvador the 5th?
Lucy from Argentina, quiero contactarme con vos! Te hable por twitter pero debes estar de vacaciones. Going to keep writing in English so that everybody understands ;) I have just read your post about your meeting with Jason!!!! I cant believe it!! It makes me shiveeeeerr, now you know with whom you can go on first row on the next show!=D

Can't wait to receive the book! =)
Can´t wait to hear his new album!
Can't wait to see Jason on his next tour!


Be Love,
With Love,
Pau


Sorry if i have spell or grammar mistakes!, its been long i don't write in english =S

4 comments:

LandedOnMyMind said...

Finally I posted this!! Feel grate!

tj_ebooks said...

Welcome Pau! We're so glad to have you here, love! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome, Pau! <3

Jam

4Dawn365 said...

Hey There Pauline! Welcome :)

Post a Comment