Make 2011 The Best Year Ever!

Hello, my wonderful, beautiful ladies!

Another year has passed.  More friendships have been forged.  More life stories have been shared.  More love and support have been given.

Words will never be enough to convey my heartfelt gratitude to all of you.  Thank you for welcoming me and other fellow MrazWomen into your lives.  By being part of this little family, by merely visiting this blog, by constantly keeping contact through Twitter, Facebook, Skype and other online faculties, you have made my decision to start this community a truly memorable one, probably one of the best ideas I've ever had in my entire life. ♥

For 2011, I can only wish and hope for more.  I hope more of us can share our wonderful life experiences.  I hope more of us learn how to be better people by being friends with one another.  I hope more laughs, more love, and more support would be freely and open-heartedly given by each and every one of us.  And of course, more Mraz awesomeness. :)  Best Year Ever!

If any of you need me, I am just an email away....for now. ;)


Be radical love!
Jam/MrazGal

P.S. I hope you like the new look of the blog. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this new look

happy 2011 :)

Unknown said...

Glad you like it. :)

Lucy said...

i love it too!! and u had the greatest idea indeed! love uu!

Post a Comment