And everything will be fine

That's the one thing i have a hard time convincing myself of.
The promise of the future.
The song Details in the Fabric cradles my soul when i get that way. I know that's a weird description, like wtf? cradles the soul? ummm? but it's true.
"Hang on help is on the way. Stay strong. I'm doing everything."

So in a way, Jason is the promise for the future that I'm always looking for.
And time after time, he's never failed me yet.

This also reminds me of a blog he posted October of 2009, beginning with a Bob dylan reference.

I remember the exact time and place i was at when i read this blog.
I was in computer class last year, and i stumbled on this entry because the words "Starbucks" and "Bob Dylan" caught my eye.

Sometimes, i go back and read this entry (i carefully copied it to my notebook), and it makes me feel at least a small portion better.
Like I've said before, it's not an exaggeration that this man saves my life on many an occasion, and i love him, and follow him religiously.

"One day I feel like I have all the wisdom of the world and the next day my soul wears thin and i stutter just ordering ice cream.
And everything is fine.
Because I believe in the ever-changing climate of the heart (at least today I feel that way.)"
"So remember, you have the right to change your mind about anything. Anytime. This is not the ending.
P.S. No doesn't mean forever, It simply means "Not Right Now."
And on the topic of not right now, whatever happened to you in the past is not happening now.
You will be safe behind your honest decisions and mood swings. I promise."



Ciao my darlings.
ChristinaMarie(:

3 comments:

Dahlia! said...

Great blog! Might I ask what the name of that Post is on his blog? :)

ChristinaMarie(: said...

hey dahlia, yeah.
It's from the date
October 2, 2008.
Called
A Change is Going to Come.
starts off..
"Last year, Bob dylan compile a song list..."

Dahlia! said...

Thank you very much!! :D

Post a Comment