Dahlias Smile Tracks!

I have been kind of behind on reading our MrazWomen blog. I was going threw today reading what I have not yet read. I stumbled upon Lucy's wonderful Smile Tracks idea! Wonderful idea! I love all of you girl's smile tracks! <3
I thought I would share my smile tracks of the moment! Ones that aren't Mraz. Because all of them make me smile! Hahaha.
First is "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5.
There is no special meaning the song has to me. I just love his voice, the melody, and it always just makes me incredibly happy!

Next is "Why Don't We Just Dance" by Josh Turner.
Now im not sure if you gals like country music. I love country! This always makes me want to dance! The melody of it is great! I just love everything about this song! Even if you don't like country, please give this song a listen! You won't regret it!


Lots of love!
Dahlia<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sunday Morning" is so great! Thanks for sharing. <3

Unknown said...

Sunday Morning is a favorite of mine. :)

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpIPhc2g2I

This is also another fave!

Post a Comment