Late Night Youtube..

Hey there!
Long time, no blog :P
I’ve been a little busy lately, in a matter of saying hehe. I recently started daiting this guy, that’s really Amazing! I gotta admit that he just knows how to make me smile LOL.
Well, also I’ve been youtubing, and I’ve found a couple of cool vids, like the Best Jason Mraz moments, Jason Mraz gets funky, and some more, but I just gotta share this two:



soo cuteee, huh?



I laugh so hard when he says “quiero juuuevos!!!” LOL
It just made my day ☺
Well, hope you like it.. Right now, i have a speech to present, so i gotta stand up and make the best out of it! Wish me luck!
Stay Fresh!
Be Love!

Patty Zc :*

10 comments:

Dahlia! said...

God I love both those videos!!! I also love Best Jason Mraz moments and Jason Mraz gets funky! They are all great! :)

Lisey said...

All are fantastic. One time I had two of my best friends over and we watched random topic something like 20 times in a row just for Jason's part. Occasionally at lunch one of us will just start singing it and we'll erupt into laughter :D

Ana Diegues said...

Giiiirl... hahaha I love when he forget the words! :D

Random Topics is just amazing...hahaha can't stop laughing!
Damn... "Give me..(pause) huevos"?? Jason, that can sound really weird hahahaha But ok ok... The "Blackberry" random topic was hot enough to make me forget about the "huevos" thing!
P.s: Bushwalla's "BlackBerry" mimics were really funny! hahaha


I LOVE JASON'S VIDEOS *.* I could spend the whole day wacthing them :D
~Kisses,
Ana D.

Anonymous said...

OK. RANDOM TOPIC IS ON REPLAY. IT'LL BE ON THE WHOLE NIGHT. Thanks so much for sharing. I melt every time at Jason's parts. <3 Bush n J are the best. Hands down.
~Sasha~

Anonymous said...

These are great! Just found this blog recently and love it. FINALLY, other women who understand just how amazing Jason is....love it :)

Unknown said...

Sasha: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD RANDOM TOPIC? I have no idea what you guys are talking about...GASP! Unacceptable! :P

mozeewozee: Just send me your email address if you want to join our little wacky family. :)

Unknown said...

(watches video)
RANDOM TOPIC IS AWESOME!!!

brandie said...

LMAO moment of the week, and it's only Tuesday. Word.

Anonymous said...

To: MrazGal,

HAHA. No, no, love. I was talking about how it was on replay thru YouTube. But if you go on Zamzar.com, you can convert it and put it on your iTunes that way? Sorry I couldn't be of more help, though. Good luck! <3

Patty Zc said...

to get the track u can use listentoyoutube . com
to get the vid u can use keepvid . com

hope i helped...
xx

Post a Comment