My brother&Sister

Well, it has been a while since I posted.. but here I am again ☺ greeting all you Amrazing girls.. Today I feel happy because my sister came to visit and its been a while since I saw her, and we’re getting a tattoo together, we have the appointment on Thursday, can’t wait! :D
She’s really important to me, she has been there in amazing times and in bad times, she went with my to JM’s concert in Mexico :D And today I am grateful for having her in my life. Here’s a pic of us when we were little


Aren’t we cute? Lol
And this is my tattoo (the one that I already have) my brother also has it, the picture in the left is mine, the picture in the right is him..


Well hope u like it guys!!
I am grateful for my brother and sister, I love them so much.
Have an amrazing day!!
Stay Fresh! Be Love!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to get a be love tattoo as well! :) SOmeday soon I hope. I designed the little thing myself and will show you all sometime.

Unknown said...

Wow! Where is your tattoo located?

Lucy said...

patty me encantaaa tu tatuaje!! haha is amazing! love the story too. i have a strong bond with my bro aswell.
actually your tatt is a lot like mine! right foot isnt it? :) but i think i like yours better hahaha (dont get me wrong i L O V E mine but i think you little heart is prettier)

Patty Zc said...

gracias lucy! yup right foot (: and its funny 'cause i saw urs because of a RKOP retweet, and i loved it (actually i commented on the pic lol) and i took urs 'cause i loved the 'B' and i hadnt found one that i liked :P mine is a combination..
ur 'B' the 'L' i did it, and the 'ove' is tricia's .. the heart my mom did it :P lol
im glad u guys liked it! ;**

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE TATTOOS. Such pretty and cool designs! <3

Lucy said...

OMG!! thats the coolest thing ever! which retweet from RKOP ??! and u mean my twitpic page where the pic is at?
still.. urs is better hahahah :)

Post a Comment