I just had a Jason Mraz dream.

Forgive me if this won't make any sense. It's 6AM.  I started sleeping at 12MN and woke up at 4AM, so this is the second time I'm waking up and I'm typing this with one eye closed like Popeye.

I went bicycle riding with Jason Mraz, Tristan Prettyman and Tricia (but in this dream, her name is Brandie...haha Brandie, your name made a special appearance!). I kept wanting to show him I knew bike tricks, but I kept fucking it up so I'd wipe out on the pavement. I kept getting bruises. While looking at them, I'd hear the song Bruises by Chairlift in my head:

I tried to do handstands for you
I tried to do headstands for you
Everytime I fell on you, yeah, everytime I fell
I tried to do handstands for you
But everytime I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

It started to rain, but it was also so sunny so it was nice. We pulled over and Tristan tried reaching for a branch to pull down so we can go on top of the roof of the house next to us. I look and I realize that the house next to us is our old house, where I grew up so I go, "Hey, this is my house. We can get on the roof through the mezzanine." So we go.

When I get into the house, there was a family party and I ran to my mom and said "Momomomom Jason is with me!" Then they come in and sat on the couch. Mom came to them to shake their hands.

I call him and say, "Jason this way!" So they follow me upstairs to the mezzanine, my former room. On the way, my mom told him about Mt. Banahaw (try searching for this in Wikipedia) and told them they should come with us to the mountain sometime.

When we got to the mezzanine, I found my brother Tjader and his wife were already on the roof, but they were under the shelter of the second roof (the roof of the mezzanine) so they weren't getting wet. We all got on the roof. I lay down on my back and pushed off with my feet until I got to the part of the roof where the rain was and it started hitting me in the face.

I remember feeling at peace at that moment.

Tristan, Tricia/Brandie started dancing on the roof and Jason sat in lotus position. Then mom peeked and told us to stop moving around so much coz it sounded like God was playing bowling and it was scary coz it felt like the roof was going to crash down.

When we went down, the mayor of the town was there, but in this dream, the mayor was Dane Cook (or someone who looks like him). He kept making "if you know what I mean" statements to us that obviously referred to all of us getting together sometime to smoke weed; it wasn't so subtle.

Anyway, so when the three of them and me and Dane Cook the mayor went out, we smoked weed. And then jason said "Dude, we gotta go if we want to make it on the boat" (?) Apparently they had to take a boat from where we started biking to get home.

So they got on a 4x4 Jeep and drove away. I ran next to it for a while and told them I would see them on the mountain. Jason smiled at me and said "Nice meeting you Jam. I won't forget your face." And then they drove away.

But they were so high that I they crashed the Jeep, but it wasn't fatal. They kept bursting into fits of laughter.

Dane Cook the mayor was so nervous about the whole thing that he kept saying he'd have to hide their bodies (?) on the mountain. Jason kept telling him, "Dude we're ALIVE! You don't need to have us whacked off!"

Then I woke up.

CRAZY HUH?

Okay, I'm going back to bed now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD, Jam, this dream is SUPER WEIRD. Lol, but who cares. Jason was in it! That whole Dane Cook thing was so random and funny. Haha. Crazy ass dream ya got there! xD

brandie said...

LOL! I love that I quasi made a guest appearance in your dream. I had a dream once that I met jason in a hotel and he wrote a song about me.

Lisey said...

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the Dane Cook/Mayor thing.
I've had several Jason dreams... one was really really sad for some reason... hmm.

Unknown said...

The Dane Cook as Mayor part was really RANDOM as fuck. I'm not even completely sure if it was him...maybe just someone who looks like him.


HAHAHA

marissa811 said...

Dane Cook and Jason Mraz in the same dream! does it get any better than that?

moseika said...

Oh my! I thought I was the only person in the world with wierd Mraz dreams, but apparently not :) Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment