Hi. My name is Jam. And I believe in love.

Sent to a friend:
So yeah, call me hopeless romantic, but if there's one thing I believe in the most...it's that love is a powerful thing that trancends everything. Space, time, distance, age, gender, race...I try to live a life full of love because I want to infect people with it. All people I meet, not just guys who could be my potential mate. If that makes me a fool who's naive and irrational, I'd rather live a life a fool than as a sad fucker hounded by unanswered what ifs. That drives me crazy.

Hi. My name is Jam. And I am proud to say that I have found love on the internet twice. First was you ladies. Next was this guy:


The yin to my yang.  The moon to my sun.  By the way, his name is Jason, too. Talk about omen! ♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Jam! That's so awesome! And yes, Jason is DEFINITELY a good omen! :D LOVE THE QUOTE AT THE TOP, BY THE WAY. <3

Unknown said...

Haha thanks. :)

Jason actually lives 20 mins away from Marissa. Told them they should meet up.

Jam: I think it's unfair! Jason gets to meet you before I do!
Marissa: WHAT? Jason gets to meet YOU before I do!

He's coming to visit me in May. :)

Lucy said...

THOSE PICS ARE THE BEST EVER!
i love u
i love him
i love u both together. the story. all.

love all around. thats what u send to us :)

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

Keep believing, ladies! :D

Post a Comment