Tonight, Not Again

Today I went to the cd store with my sisters to finish off my Jason Mraz collection. I picked up 'Tonight, Not Again, Jason Mraz Live' and at the exact moment Bella Luna started playing overhead. i turned around and yelled across the store to my sisters that Jason was playing. and this young guy who worked there looked up and smiled and said 'hey good ear. this is my favorite song by him' we then went on to have a 15 min conversation about Jason, our favorite songs by him, how awesome he is live, and just how awesome he is period. it was pretty cool to find someone(local) who is just as into Jason Mraz as i am. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS. Geez, I wish someone that I locally knew could put up a 15 minute conversation about Jason. Hahah! Great coincidence. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. I wish I knew someone [locally] who could put up a 15 minute conversation about the man! Hahah! Great coincidence! :)

Unknown said...

Was he cute? HAHAHAHA

marissa811 said...

Haha yeah i guess he was lol and very nice too :)

Dahlia! said...

That is SO COOL! I don't know anyone locally who can have a 15 minute conversation about Jason. (My mother maybe...? haha)

Post a Comment