Dahlia's favorites! :)

Hello Ladies! I felt the need to show you some of my absolute favorite Mraz songs! I know it is KILLER hard to pick a favorite but here are my top two favorite Jason Mraz songs!


I love this song so much because I think it describes me perfectly! I think it describes alot of people perfectly! We are all beautiful but we all make our mistakes.



And of course this is one of my favorites! It always makes me happy and it is where I fell in LOVE with him and his wonderful music!

Love always, Dahlia<3

4 comments:

Lucy said...

I love this!
i know what you mean about A Beautiful Mess! feel so identified too :)

matcky said...

Totally agree with you on these two songs!

marissa811 said...

i went to see jason when he was on the today show, the place was PACKED. all i saw was the top of his hat, but he sang beautifully<333

Anonymous said...

Woah, that's so lucky, Marissa, that you saw J at the Today Show! I recorded the entire episode on my TV, so I get to watch it on the big screen any time I want, haha. And I totally get what you mean with "A Beautiful Mess." It's such a powerful song, especially at concert, as you heard at yours. It's on my top 3 favorites from him, for sure.

Post a Comment