Amy's Smile Tracks

ok, after reading and listening to what everyone else has posted. Here are mine!

First - my most favorite song..... ever.
It's beautiful.






From the moment I heard it.




HUTCH! Woot. My best friend and I love love love this song. It's the best when we are driving and stopped at a light and the windows are open. This video was recorded at a show I went to in 08. The girl with the redish hair and ponytail on the left of the screen... is my bestie. Sarah. I am just out of sight. hehe. Eric has made Sarah and I so close. We love him :)




NEXT




Love her! She is my relax music.... the playlist I play when I can't sleep because I am stressed... she calms me.





This song is my favorite to play on my ipod when I am walking home from work. It makes me move faster, and I sing a long and don't care if anyone hears me.


Enough for now :)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I am downloading them right now! LOVE THEM!
so crazy you said that about james morrison's song.. I DO THE SAME! when i'm walking home and i listen to upbeat music it makes me walk faster, like almost dancing!
loved it!
thanxx amy!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie Cullum, Hutch! (one of my favorites), Ingrid Michaelson, + James Morrison = perfection.

Thanks for the post!

LOVING THESE SONGS! <3

Post a Comment