Lisey's Happy Songs :)

My turn!

1. Waters of March by Anya Marina
I just heard this song for the first time Saturday, but it's already one of my "ultimate" happy songs. The lyrics are super pretty, and it just makes you want to smile.



2. Electric Twist by A Fine Frenzy
You can't escape the happiness of this song. And the video certainly adds to it :)



3. Dr. Yang by Ben Folds
I cannot listen to this song without dancing in some form. Ben Folds is a genius, and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.



4. Summerboy by Lady Gaga
Also, nobody can take away my extreme love for Lady Gaga. This song makes me want to dance around the beach with a certain fedora-lover takin' my picture with a polaroid camera :) Just makes me happy :D



So... that's all for now? :) Hope you enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment