Look Who's Back!


Hello there beautiful ones!
I've been catching up with this blog for 2 hours. (I'm a slow reader and twitter isn't helping haha)
I can't tell you enough how happy this makes me. I forgot how warm it is to feel the Love you guys leave here.
I must say i've been a ghost and i'm soo sorry! A lot of things are going on in my life (good things) and time for pc is not on the list.

I know not everyone here knows me but i felt like telling my updates.. (you can go to here to see all my posts. Don't worry there's not that much to know haha)

It's been an interesting summer.. (oh i'm from Argentina, SthAmerica so right now we're almost in winter)
I cut off my hair.
I know this sounds like no big deal, but believe me girls.. IT WAS!! I've had REALLY long hair for 6 years and i decided it was time for a change. I don't feel the same anymore and it didn't reflect who i am now so i said BUH-BYE to my beautiful-extremely-long hair and chopped it off. It's been hard cause i used to rely on it to feel pretty and sexy when the real deal is not about your hair but who YOU ARE inside, pretty and sexy. So is like a challenge to my self-esteem. I'm all about loving who i am without masks. Just me.

So summer was a blast until i got home and had to figure out what to do with my life. It's been a while i finished high school and i've been working with my dad in his law firm but i never started college.
It was a difficult situation for me cause my dad wasn't happy and eveeeryone kept pressuring me to study.
Short summery: I've been going to acting classes since like forever but never got the guts to take it seriously. Also i LOVE photography but it wasn't a "REAL THING" to study like idk medicine or LAW -ew- (SAYS WHO?!).

Aaanyway.. so for the first time in years I finally took a huge amount of Air and stood up enfront to my dad to say: I WANT TO STUDY PHOTOGRAPHY, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
Shocking-ly he was kinda excited about it. I like to think deep inside him he knows i'm not like everyone in this family and he can't expect me to be a lawyer or an economist or a pshycologist like the rest of them, cause i'm a free spirit and i need other things to be happy.

So yeah i'm in school and SO happy. I have all this classes SO intresting! And i even have a REALLY HOT professor. Aww don't get me started! I'm in Love!! hahahah.
The point is i'm at school and working and trying to do more sports like i used to.. so blogging is not a big part of my day.
I'm sorry it took me soo long to do this but it makes me SO FREAKING HAPPY to see how big this community got and how many gorgeous ladies are sharing their stories!

Hope i didn't bore you with my longass post haha it's been so long i deserved the space right? hahahah

I really trully do Love You All. You guys have a special place in my heart, even though we don't know each other. Its so nice to have someone to listen to your thoughts, let alone a whole bunch of beautiful souls! Reading yours have inspired me soo much! for real!

Have an amazing day, week, month, moment.. filled with Love.
I'll be thinking of you guys with a smile on my face.

Lucy


p.s. Here are a couple of pics i took. Promise i'll upload more if you like :)

this is the first picture i took with my new camera


and this was the second haha my beautiful dog Zoe

and this is sunset at the beach house one day of summer. No photoshop here, all beautiful nature.

oh aand here is the Before and After pic of my hair hahaha man i miss the sucker.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for school! Yay for hot professor! Yay for therapeutic haircuts! Yay for Lucy, one of my best friends ever! :)

Your photos are awesome. I hope you post more. I hope to talk to you longer next time...you have NO IDEA how much I've missed you!

Zoe is a cutie.

Don't be a stranger!

lovelovelove,
Jam

be.aoi said...

Hola! primera vez que comento. Amé tu historia de tu encuentro con Jason Mraz!! Es increíble lo bien que redactas.. y eso que escribis en ingles! jeje
Cuando lo empecé a leer, desde ya me atrapó tu historia, y cuando dijiste que eras de argentina...woow!! aún mas. El sólo pensar que cualquiera se puede cruzar con Jason Mraz caminando sólo por buenos aires es increíble! A él sólo se le ocurrirían hacer esas cosas.
Hablando de tu post, me alegro que hayas tomado esa decisión. A mi tambien me encanta la fotografía, y espero en algun momento poder sacar increíbles fotos! jeje

Saludos

PD: My english is not good at all, so i I apologize for my comment in Spanish :S

Anonymous said...

LUCY!

I've missed you so much! Glad to hear from you at last and so happy to hear all's been well with you. First off, I think it's great that you were so straight up with your dad in telling him what makes YOU happy, because that's all that really matters. Lot o respect for ya there n props. I also want to try n cheer you up with that haircut. I think it looks fresh. Truly. I love it! Not to mention your picture are uh-freakin'-MRAZING. Seriously, you have true talent, girl. That flower is beautiful, your dog is a cutie, and the sunset is breathtaking. Gotta love nature! What camera did you use to take 'em? They're all incredible.

Love and best of wishes with all you do!
With you in spirit,

Sasha B. <3

Lucy said...

thank you all! :)
sasha this is my new cam http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/d90/en/ tho i must admit im a photography lover so i feel so much more romantic the old analogic ones.. i hope i could have an asahi pentax.. one day i will get one of these http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/index-frameset.html?AsahiPentaxSpotmatic.html~mainFrame
awwwww!!
ok the photo-freak is out haha

Post a Comment