Let's make Life Lists!


We all have goals in life.  One of my favorite ones is, "Carpe Diem!  Seize the day and make life extraordinary."  This is a quote from the movie, Dead Poets Society, again, one of my favorites.  You should definitely watch it if you haven't yet.

Having said that, what better way to make sure you live life extraordinarily well than make a list of goals for you to follow?  I've been a member of 43 things since 2005 but I only recently discovered (remembered) that I never got around to updating it till my brother updated his through Facebook.

This site is awesome because not only do you get to set goals for yourself, but you also get to see other people's goals...you see people who pretty much feel the same as you and pretty much want the same things you do, too!

I don't know about you, but I am liking the concept.  My take is the reason it's 43 (at first) is because it's high enough a number for you to keep doing something productive, but low enough to be attainable.  After you are done with one, you can just keep adding new stuff and keep it at that number!

So yes, like Mraz inspiring us all to join gratitudelog (if you haven't yet, it's another thing worth doing; it's pretty easy to link it up to Twitter) I am yet again starting a new fad amongst you like-minded women by inviting you to join me on 43things.  It would be awesome to see at the end of 12 months how much we have accomplished (if we take this seriously; definitely on my list of goals: TO TAKE 43THINGS SERIOUSLY) on our own and armed with our own resolve...and together, united by our determination, you know?

So yeah.  Let's make Life Lists!  Comment with your link here if you have decided to embark on this new journey. with me.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE? ♥

4 comments:

Lucy said...

i really REALLY love this!
i'm gonna start thinking

Unknown said...

Once you make an account, you can subscribe to mine so we can follow each other's lists. :)

matcky said...

Thanks for the 43 things idea! It sounds great and doable. I'm gonna think about my list now. :)

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Love this. I actually made an account I think the same day you posted this, just never got around to comment. Although I didn't have time to really think about my list yet, I'll follow you!

Post a Comment