My Gratitude Journal Cover

My gratitude journal cover. All the things I love. jymmy, Sar... on Twitpic

I have had this journal since the beginning of the year but finally got around to decorating the cover (I did some scrap booking and continued on with my creative-ness)

It's to to remind me of the things I am really grateful for every single day. The love of my life: Jymmy :), My best friend and her little boy, Dutch Bros (A coffee place that is always speading the love around) and Music.

I encourage you all to make a gratitude journal. It's nice to look back on what I have written down when I am having a crummy day. To remind me of what life is really about.

-Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love all the decorating! I also keep a Gratitude Journal thanks to Mraz...although, mine isn't as colorful and pretty as yours! Haha :P

-Sasha B. <3

Lucy said...

it looks beautiful!! congrats girl!
lovelyy :)

Unknown said...

I am a notorious notebook collector. I keep starting journals/doodle notebooks and whatnot, but I never follow through.

This would be a great idea to jumpstart my note-taking skills again. :)

Jam

Post a Comment