Because it all amounts to nothing up in the end..

I've got to many things going on right now, I just needed a little break to relax...
Today I arrived to class and since its the last day we didn't have class anymore, so we were all just talking, chillin' when a random guy just stood up and put some music and decides to play I'm yours... I felt so happy, so relieved, I have slept about 5 hours (in total) in the last 3 days, and the song just made me feel a warm feeling. Maybe if it was me who played it it wouldn't have been the same thing, but since I just suddenly heard it it made me realize I have to give time to everyting, and relax a little and enjoy the ride.. I was feeling so happy, the song came to an end, and here it comes 'Curbside Prophet' (courtesy of the random guy who by the way had some chocolate between his teeth and made me anxious LOL) this song made me happier, really. Since I live in Mexico you can imagine the most popular songs are I'm Yours and Suerte or Lucky, so hearing any other JM song when someone else plays it just makes me happy :D He then proceeded to play 'Who needs shelter' which made me smile even more..
I had this moment of total relaxation, I embraced my time for finals, and stress, and decided I better feel happy about it. "Because it all amounts no thing up in the end" right??
Now I have to go finish my essay about Fernando Pessoa (u guys should read him, he's amazing), prepare my final French test, and get ready for my theater final presentation (play)
wish me luck in this stressful week, I will now take it up more lightly.. I wish you the best..

Today I am grateful for being able to share my happiness with you girls.
I share with u my wallpaper image of the week...

everytime someone watches it they say 'Oh I want his icecream' I say 'Oh I want him' hahaha

gotta go now..
Be Love,
Patty Zc..


P.S. im in a little of a hurry so i apologize for any kind of spelling/grammar mistakes.. I'll fix 'em up later...
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on everything hun!

Oh. and what I wouldn't give for ice cream right now...

Anonymous said...

Wow. That really must have been the perfect relaxation moment, right there. It IS really special when it's SOMEONE ELSE who plays the Mraz tunes, not just yourself. It's like, "Woah. Ok. You like him, too!" It's a really amazing feeling to know that someone's joined in on the fun and positivity his music has to offer. And that's great you've been takin' it easy and relaxing a bit more instead of STRESS STRESS STRESS. I've almost mastered this. I had this same exact problem that it was all work and no fun. I've been transforming that, though. And haha, that picture was my wallpaper for a really long time a while ago.

Thanks for sharing,
Love,
Sasha B. <3

MR.A-Z Fan said...

Girl I knowhow you feel! I've been reviewin for my Biology finals the past... week and half? And when we got done on Monday I was sitting there in class studying and studying and studying! I was BEYOND stressed and all the sudden this guy (who always has it with him) pulls his guitar out and starts just playing begginings to different songs: Better Together by Jack Johnson, Neoen by John Mayer, Seek Up by Dave Matthews Band, etc. And then all the sudden he was talking to this guy and says "I know this whole son let me play it for you." And all the sudden he launches into I'm Yours, and like you said, all the sudden I just had this relaxed feeling go through my body. Like Sasha said, it's definitely a good feeling knowing someone enjoys the song as much as you:)

Post a Comment