all of you wonderful girls(:

Christina Dickerson taha.
him.
jason mraz.
and
lady gaga....
those are my heroes.


Jeff Baugh What I've heard of Mraz's stuff is great - old school pop with a little bit of a modern, street-laced edge. Have you heard the cover he did of that Steve Miller Band song, "The Joker" a couple of years back?

Ah, Lady Gaga. Poke her face, indeed.


Christina Dickerson yes, i've heard every song of his.
that was on happy feet. :D
honey, he's my religion.


Jeff Baugh Ah, Happy Feet - whadda great film. People should talk about it more often.

Your religion, y'say? First Church of The Jason?



Christina Dickerson XD
something like that.
(:
but im too cool for church.


Jeff Baugh I could see it - seem cooler than the other side of the pillow to me, lol.

Unless it was a church with 'soul' - those are cooool.



Christina Dickerson check this out.
in a way, we are the first church of jason.
http://mrazwomen.blogspot.com/
i'm the poster with the name ChristinaMarie(:
and the rest of them, well in a sense they are my family....





Jeff Baugh I can dig it, for sho'. I like the look of the site a lot, too. Don't usually see sites that look that good on Blogspot, it's true.

So, do you guys qualify for tax exemption status yet, or what?



Christina Dickerson XD i wish.
we're pretty awesome.
i mean, when Jam (the owner) started it, it was really simple, and when i joined it, i felt the love.
like people say they feel at church.
(which i've never felt)....
it was just incredible how the love for mraz has brought us all together.
and we're all friends on here, and twitter, and a bunch of stuff.
i thought i would think "man, what a bunch of wannabe fans. i hate them. i hate this."
since i've been a hardcore fan since 2002, but nope.
nothing but love. ♥






i had this conversation with a friend of mine earlier, and it made me think, you guys really do inspire me.

I'm sure some of you are like "dude, chill. it's just a thing we do in our spare time".
but you girls are awesome.
you really are.
besides my best friend and i, i thought no one understood.


and every single one of you (or at least the ones i've encountered), you just understand.

and you take up some of my days, when i have nothing else to make me smile.

Thanks for opening my eyes to more love.

<3

Nothing but love.
So do it.
Just.
Be love.

ChristinaMarie(:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This short conversation you had with your friend is so sweet and it brought a smile to my face because I can really relate to a lot of things you spoke about. This site IS awesome. Jason Mraz IS awesome for bringing this together and opening us all up to BEING LOVE. You're awesome. We're all awesome. Woo! :P

ChristinaMarie(: said...

that's funny cause one time, Jason himself wrote a blog about everything being awesome. anyone remember that? (: pahaha.

brandie said...

awesome, just awesome..... ha

Unknown said...

I love it! I wish more women would join and post! :)

Post a Comment