The J-Team Experience

It has been said that we each are the "master of [our] fate" and the "captain of [our] soul" (Invictus, William Henley).  All we need to do is to visualize in our mind what we want in life, create it, manifest it, and it will all happen for us.

Fun fact number 1: After I broke up with my last ex boyfriend, I vowed to my mother, "My next boyfriend will be a foreigner.  I am done with Filipino men."

Fun fact number 2: I told one of my best-est friends Kia, "Inasmuch as I would love to marry Jason Mraz, there are many, many girls out there vying for that position.  I'd be happy to snag me my own Jason."

And snag my own Jason I did.


This is me with Jason, on his 2-week vacation here in Manila.  Yes, he literally flew 17,000 miles total to see me.  According to him, that's close to traveling around the world to be with the love of his life (me...OMG it's me).

Like Brandie, I too have found love this year, and I am never letting go.  I've been through a boatload of relationship blunders, and this is my reward. FINALLY.

Here are a few samples of the awesomeness that is the J-Team:


10:02 PM      me: :)
  
ok what moment that happened do you miss the most? i mean, the most that you think about
  when you remember me
 sigh
  
  i kind of remember a lot
  the first time you hugged me from behind in the car (when we came to pick you up)
  i actually inched myself back
  so i was nearer you
  and then you just wrapped me
 Jason: yeah... that felt really good
10:04 PM me: i remember feeling, "damn...this is IT"
 Jason: yeah me too
  it was weird how natural and right it felt from the start
 me: :)
  weird in a really awesome way
 Jason: yep
10:05 PM i get chills a little thinking about it :-)
 me: me too!
  hee hee
  when i hugged you from inside the car
  and you were outside
  it didn't feel real yet
  but when i felt you grab me
  in the car
 Jason: yeah, i barely remember that
10:06 PM me: dude, i felt my insides go crazy
  like i wanted to sink into you
  and never come out
 Jason: :-D
 me: it was that warm and inviting to be in your arms
  i felt loved and safe
 Jason: yeah, you felt perfect in my arms like you fit right into there, like you always should have been there
10:07 PM me: and then you sniffed me and whispered, "mmmm coconuts"
  gaaah
  rewind rewind rewind in my mind
 Jason: yep
  don't worry it's not the last!
10:08 PM me: i dont remember
  did we kiss in the car?
 Jason: not sure, i know i kissed your cheek and your hair
 me: i remember feeling afraid that you might think im too forward
  and i wanted to wait for you to make a move or something
 Jason: heh
 me: haha yeah
 Jason: it's a bit of a blur
 me: i dunno
10:09 PM i felt the hair kiss
  and a little bit of neck
  haha
 Jason: ;-)
+++

11:29 PM me: babe
  did you just Hey, Joe yourself? (in Facebook)
 Jason: i hey joe'ed everyone
11:30 PM that's how i roll
 me: i didn't get one :(
 Jason: it was a broadcast message
  it's my status
  besides you'd be hey jill or something
11:32 PM me: :)
  mrs. jill kano? :)
 Jason: haha, cart, where is your horse?
11:33 PM me: drinking a bottle of beer somewhere. why?
 Jason: nice. hope it's a rogue dead guy ale
 me: haha
  dude
  i am sooo gonna marry you
  i dont give a fuck about the cart or the horse anymore
  i'm not letting you get away. i've waited for you for faaaaar too long. :)
 Jason: haha... confidence
  :-P
11:34 PM me: hope
  guides
  me
  always
  okay fine.
11:35 PM i won't marry you.
  i'll break up with you
  wait for a couple of years
  only to end up seeing you again
  and then you feel it
  that spark
  and then BOOM
 it'll happen anyway
 Jason: haha, orlyyou just know huh
 me: when you know, you know.
  okay sorry
  when i know, i know.
  do you?
11:36 PM Jason: i know that you are the best girl i have ever met
  we communicate better than with anyone else i've been with
  the sex is better than with anyone else i've been with
  you are open to pretty much any possibility for our future
11:37 PM i don't plan to let you go either
  :-D
 me: i think my panties just ripped itself up in pure happiness :)
 Jason: hahaha
  level up?
11:38 PM me: and i plan to keep it up
  or die trying
  so you will want nothing else
  or no one else, i mean
 Jason: well you've done a good job so far
11:39 PM :-)

12:10 AM me: you just won a whole shitload of pogi points with the j-gal, mister. with my panties ripping itself up and all
  go pack!
 Jason: nice :-)
 me: dont spend it all at once!
 Jason: okay, i'll spend it over a long long period
 me: haha ok
 Jason: how's a lifetime sound?
12:11 AM :-P
 me: power lines
  and yeah
  i'm in :D

He's coming back in October, to stay longer.


9:35 PM 
 Jason: i'll give the car to my parents while i'm gone
  so it'll be here when we come back
9:36 PM 
 me: WE come back
 Jason: yeah, WE
  key word
  i ain't coming back alone
 me: you're hauling me in huh
  haha
+++

9:52 PM me: dude the mere fact that you are coming BACK...that's like...a dream for me
  :-D
9:53 PM Jason: :-)
 me: can't believe i deserve to be returned to by you
  <3
 Jason: you deserve it... i can't believe i deserve to have found you!
 me: you deserve it. we deserve each other
9:54 PM sorry boys, this store has been BOUGHT OUT :)
  
 Jason: haha :-)

So girls...BE LOVE. Keep at it and never stop hoping. Great things come to those who wait. Brandie and I are living proof. ♥

Jason and I are living proof.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to think up some really nice long comment, but all I can say is, "You two are awesome." I'm so happy for both of you and y'all have something special. Hold on to it. This is so sweet. You guys are very much in love and very much being love. Keep at it. Good luck you two lovebirds, Sasha.

Unknown said...

Thanks hun! ♥

brandie said...

YAY! <3<3<3<3<3

Unknown said...

Hey B! Is he home yet? ♥

Post a Comment