The ways Mraz affects my everyday life...

1. He makes me smile when all i want to do is cry for hours.
2. Without him, i wouldn't have any religion.
3. He helps me make friends that i will know and love for the rest of my life (including y'all and my best friend Emily Parsons).
4. He gives me beautiful sounds to inspire me to live and love, harder than i had before.



this is just some of the many.
I love him.
Let's keep the list going girls.
Sorry so short, my sleeping pills are kicking in.


Goodnight. <3

1 comments:

4Dawn365 said...

5. He inspires. ( I agree completely)
6. He calms my heart.
7. He is so lyricly creative, and because he
pretty much is all I listen too I feel like
I have a connection to creativity in him
even if I am tapped out I still feel engaged
in it all. ( I hope that made sense - In
other words I am not surrounded in my daily
life by creative minded people. I feel
energized by him.)
8. His passion for things is infectious, like
being kind to mother earth. I've heard it
for years, do this do that, recycle etc, but
I was never so inspired until I stumbled
across Mr. Jason Mraz - Now I have cloth
grocery bags so I wont have to use plastic
bags at the store, a reverse osmosis water
filter so no more bottle's of water for me,
and I carry a tote bag in my purse for all
other store type purchases just to name a
few things...
9. I just like thinking about him. He effects
my everyday life by always brighten's my
mood. No one has ever had this effect on me
before. It's awesome:)

Post a Comment